Shipping & Returns
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Some orders placed after 3 p.m. EST will be processed the next business day.
- Occasionally an item is damaged in shipping. If that is the case, notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will file a claim with the shipper. Please do not dispose of the damaged merchandise or packaging unless instructed to do so. Disposal of the damaged merchandise or packaging without our authorization may void any damage claim and no credit or replacement will be issued.
- Return web orders within 10 days of receiving for a refund on your credit card. Returns must be postmarked within this 10 day period, the customer is responsible for return postage. We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Exchanges can be made, depending on availability, within the 10 day period.
- Returns are only accepted on items that are in the same condition as when we sent them. Items must not be used, worn, or washed and must have all tags and or packaging in place.
- In-store full priced purchases may be returned within 10 days for exchange or store credit only.
- All custom made special orders are final sales.
- Sale items noted as “Discounted” or purchased with extra % off coupons are non-returnable, no refunds or exchanges.
- If you have an error, defect, or damage in your shipment please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to make it right.
1771 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02140
Items shipped within Massachusetts will have 6.25% Sales Tax added to the order – unless clothing under $175.
Also please note:
Some of our items are one of a kind, or available in limited quantities. Occasionally these items will appear available online when they are in fact sold out. We will contact you as soon as possible, to let you know we are unable to fill the order. You will not be charged for items that are not shipped.
Coupons and special offers cannot be applied to previously purchased merchandise.